Thursday 24 January 2013

MUA's Nail Constellations £3!! Snowy themed nails

Totally love MUA's nail constellations collection! Stuck inside with a crabby cold, sipping a hot soup...that's me! Was in dire need of a pick me up so what better way to cheer yourself up than with lashings of your fave nail polish, a winter themed nail art and a cuppa waiting for you once your work is complete!

For a change, I tried putting the nail beads on the tips only to look as though your nails have just been dipped in a pot sparkles! I used MUA's Pisces pot (only £3 from superdrug argh I know right!!) over the top of 2 coats of Rimmel's 60 second polish in 730 Silver Bullet. I sealed the ends with a clear topcoat.

Lovely wintery themed nails are definitely the best way to enjoy this snow!

Love
Ruby Who
X

No comments:

Post a Comment