Wednesday 16 January 2013

Mid Week Treat - Illamasqua Sale £5 Goodies!

Looking for a little mid week perk? This little goody bag arrived on my doorstep this evening full of Illamasqua treats and what's more... they were all a fiver each! That's right, for the same price as your Starbucks skinny latte and blueberry muffin you can indulge yourself with any of these little lovelies instead! Top of my shopping list were the Powder Eye Shadows which are so highly pigmented I couldn't pass up the chance to purchase 'Hype' a brilliant matte yellow which I've been eyeing for ages as well as matte colours 'Angst,' 'Burst' and 'Savage.' There are also lots of Pigments, Liners and even Lashes on sale for just £5, you gotta love a mid week bargain!

What's even more inviting is that there's an element of luxury to Illamasqua products which is carried throughout their branding and packaging. I absolutely love the fact that each item is individually named, bringing each product to life and it also rings true with their alter-ego ethos. I mean, where else can you buy Maneater, Sex and Scandal over the counter right?!


Love
Ruby Who
X

No comments:

Post a Comment