Tuesday 15 January 2013

Glossy Box - Hello Detox!



I couldn't have been more grateful to receive this special delivery from Glossy Box this evening! Feeling a little sorry for myself after a night on the town and so this beautifully wrapped box cheered me up a treat. I've been avoiding the obligatory January detox so far, but with the snow and freezing temperatures this week i'm delighted to receive this Detox skin package.


I got straight in there with the products (currently writing this post with the Monu warming face mask on!) There's a brilliant lip balm from Jason called Lips Bee Healthier which smells amazing (like peppermint!) and contains Beeswax and Aloe Vera to prevent us getting dry and cracked lips and there's also a Facial Exfoliator from Elemis which is perfect for people with oily skin like myself or for those teens to mid 20's who experience breakouts and blocked pores. I will definately be trying out this product, if it promises to improve areas of congestion and refine pores then its a winner in my beauty book!

Love
Ruby Who
X

No comments:

Post a Comment