Monday 21 January 2013

Creative Eye Make-Up- Animal Instincts


With the Lion King showing in Manchester at the moment and with such fabulous animalistic make up designs, I decided to experiment with some creative eye make-up. Using Illamasqua's eye liner cake, Mac shadows and a pair of falsies I set about creating a strong eye look. I love incorporating eyebrows into my make-up designs and think this look worked really well with a distinctive styled eyebrow. To obtain this feathered appearance I applied Mehron's Syn wax with a mascara wand, brushing the hairs upwards and fixing them in position. I then applied black mascara to add definition to the brow and finishing with a soft white pencil outline to add that contrasting element. Don't be afraid to go a bit wild with your animal instincts!

Love
Ruby Who
X

No comments:

Post a Comment