Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Vow to perfect Brows- Illamasqua style!

Troubled with thin, sparse brows?? hmm me too. I look on in envy of those bushy browed beauties; Cara Delevingne and Megan Fox to name a few who are blessed with the beauty and the brows! Whilst miracle brow grow is still under development (fingers crossed!!) there are a few tricks which you can try to boost those brows...

Now, I've tried many different products in my quest for fuller looking brows from pencils to shadows and gels and it turns out there is a very thin line (excuse the pun) between looking natural and realistic, and to looking like you've accidentally fallen asleep and your friend has kindly taken a sharpie to your forehead. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, though I am guilty of occasionally 'over pencil-ing' shall we say, only to notice my scary reflection from a shop window. Thankfully, Illamasqua came to my rescue last year with their revolutionary brow cakes and sealing gels. Their brow cakes come in a small compact which are great for keeping in your handbag, and are in a pressed powder form. You can use them as they are, applying as a powder with an angled brush, OR, and here's the best bit, mix a couple of drops of sealing gel to the cake and Voila, you have yourself some waterproof, smudge-proof, long lasting, HD brows! I absolutely love this product, its like none other I've tried and it's great that you can vary the intensity of the look with the sealing gel without it looking like you got over excited with the brow pencil. 

A great finishing touch, is to take Illamasqua's pencil in 'Vow,' a creamy off white colour and draw in a line underneath your brow, smudging out the edges. This really defines the line of your brows and also adds highlight to the brow bone.

3 cheers for Illamasqua's vow to perfect brows, yippee!!

Love
Ruby Who
X

No comments:

Post a Comment